文章 下载 图片
您现在的位置: 湛江市博物馆官网 > 组织机构 > 正文
 栏目导航
 热门文章
固顶文章关于我们
普通文章机构设置
普通文章本馆简介
普通文章机构职能
 
组织机构
关于我们
作者:佚名    文章来源:本站原创    点击数:3048    更新时间:2017/7/22       ★★★

湛江市博物馆简介

 

  湛江市博物馆是地方性综合类博物馆,位于湛江市赤坎区南方路501960年在现址建工业展览馆,1961年在原工业展览馆馆址成立湛江专区博物馆,后湛江人民戊戌抗法纪念馆(1957年成立)并入。1968年改为湛江地区宣传毛泽东思想展览馆,1972年改为湛江地区展览馆,1973年湛江地区工农业展览馆并入,1975年改为湛江地区博物馆,1983年改称湛江市博物馆,馆名为董必武同志的题字。

  本馆占地面积27000平方米,设有盆景园、碑匾苑、石狗园,展览大楼高六层,座南向北,建筑面积6000平方米,展厅面积4500平方米。一至三层共设展厅7个,基本陈列有《湛江人民抗法斗争陈列》、《从广州湾到湛江――湛江开埠百年历史展览》、《粤桂边区革命斗争史展览》、《馆藏古代铜鼓陈列》、《馆藏陶瓷精品陈列》、《湛江市非物质文化遗产展览》、《广州湾时期历史复原展》。本馆已实行免费开放,除基本陈列外,每年举办多个临时展览,接待观众年平均50万人次。已和全市五十多间中小学校签定德育基地协议,和湛江师范学院生化学院共建大学生政治思想教育基地,是省、市爱国主义教育基地,1995年被评为全国文物系统优秀爱国主义教育基地。

Abstract of Zhanjiang Museum

Zhanjiang Museum is a local comprehensive museum, located at No. 50 nanfang Road, Chikan District, Zhanjiang city.In 1960, the industrial exhibition hall was built on the present site, and in 1961, the Zhanjiang Special Area Museum was established on the former site. Later, the Anti-japanese Reform Memorial Hall of zhanjiang People (founded in 1957) was merged into the museum.In 1968, it was changed into the Exhibition hall of MAO Zedong Thought in Zhanjiang area; in 1972, it was changed into the Exhibition hall of Zhanjiang Area; in 1973, the exhibition hall of Industry and agriculture in Zhanjiang area was merged into the exhibition hall of Zhanjiang Area; in 1975, it was changed into Zhanjiang Area Museum; in 1983, it was renamed as Zhanjiang City Museum with the inscription of Dong Biwu.

The museum covers an area of 27,000 square meters, with a bonsai garden, tablet garden, stone dog garden, the exhibition building is six floors high, south to north, the construction area of 6,000 square meters, 4500 square meters exhibition hall area.The museum has seven galleries on the first floor to the third floor,basic display named “Display of Zhanjiang people struggle against France”“Display of  zhanjiang port one hundred history-from Guangzhou Bay to Zhanjiang”“Guangdong and Guangxi Border Region Revolutionary Struggle History Exhibition”“Ancient bronze drums are displayed in the collection”“Ceramics collection display”“Zhanjiang Intangible Cultural Heritage Exhibition”“Guangzhou Bay Period historical restoration exhibition”.The museum is open to the public free of charge. In addition to basic exhibitions, it holds a number of temporary exhibitions every year and receives an average of 500,000 visitors per year.It has signed a moral education base agreement with more than 50 primary and secondary schools in the city, and built a political and ideological education base for college students with the College of Biochemistry of Zhanjiang Normal University. It is a provincial and municipal patriotism education base, and was awarded as the National Cultural Relic System Excellent Patriotism education base in 1995.
 

  

 

广州湾法国公使署旧址简介

 

  广州湾法国公使署旧址旧称公使堂,建于1903年,原是1899年(光绪二十五年)以后法国在中国的广州湾租借地统治机关驻地。1943年至1945年为广州湾日本占领军军部。1945年抗日战争胜利,921,中华民国政府收回广州湾建湛江市,市政府驻此。1949年湛江市解放后,市人民政府亦曾驻此至1954年。

  广州湾法国公使署旧址建筑3层(含地下室)总面积1902平方米。旧址室内现存法式壁炉、木制门窗和楼梯,系属典型的近现代西式殖民主义建筑风格。公使署旧址1986年公布为湛江市文物保护单位,2002年公布为广东省文物保护单位,交湛江市博物馆管理使用,湛江市博物馆筹划各式各样展览向广大民众免费开放。2012年公使署旧址与周边法式建筑组成建筑群向国家申报更高一级文物保护单位。20135月,广州湾法国公使署旧址联合广州湾法军指挥部旧址(俗称绿衣楼)被中华人民共和国正式宣布为国家级重点保护文物。广州湾法国公使署旧址及广州湾法军指挥部旧址是广州湾----湛江市百年历史的见证物,是进行近现代史教育和爱国主义教育的重要文物。

Abstract of “The former site of French Minister's Office in Guangzhou Bay”

The former site of the French Minister's Office in Guangzhou Bay, formerly known as the Minister's Hall, was built in 1903 and was originally the residence of the French government in China in Guangzhou Bay after 1899 (the 25th year of Guangxu Dynasty).From 1943 to 1945, it was the Japanese Occupying Army in Guangzhou Bay.On September 21, 1945, after the victory of the War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression, the Government of the Republic of China took back Guangzhou Bay and established Zhanjiang City.After the liberation of Zhanjiang in 1949, the people's government of Zhanjiang also stayed there until 1954.

The 3 floors (including basement) of the“The former site of French Minister's Office in Guangzhou Bay” covers a total area of 1902 square meters.The buliding existing French fireplaces, wooden doors, Windows and staircases are typical of modern western colonial architecture.It was announced as a cultural relic site under the protection of Zhanjiang city in 1986 and guangdong Province in 2002. It was put under the management and use of Zhanjiang Museum, which planned various exhibitions and opened them to the public free of charge.In 2012, the former site of the Ministry of Public Affairs and the surrounding French buildings were declared a higher level of cultural relic protection unit to the state.In May 2013, the former site of the French Minister's Office in Guangzhou Bay and the former site of the French Military headquarters in Guangzhou Bay (commonly known as the Green Clothes Building) was officially declared by the People's Republic of China as a state-level key cultural relic under state protection.The former site of The French Minister's Office and the French Army headquarters in Guangzhou Bay are the evidence of the century-old history of Zhanjiang city, which are important cultural relics for modern and modern history education and patriotism education.


 

 

陈明仁将军旧居简介

 

  陈明仁将军旧居陈列馆位于赤坎区兴华路30号,占地面积1519平方米,建筑面积494平方米。旧居中的两栋小洋楼属法式建筑,建于20世纪30年代,两栋楼的坐向、布局与建材相同,由于俯视平面造型犹如两架飞机,老街坊们也将这里称之为“飞机楼”。陈明仁将军驻防湛江期间曾在此居住。根据市委市政府的部署和要求,陈明仁将军旧居建设被纳入2013年度湛江市15件民生实事督办项目之一,在经过内、外墙加固、排水维修及周边环境整治等一系列修缮后,于20149月由湛江市文化广电新闻出版局移交给湛江市博物馆管理。

  陈明仁将军旧居陈列馆开放后,已接待了省市领导、将军家属及各方游客等达数万人。除陈明仁将军生平事迹展览外,市博物馆还配合宣传党和政府的中心工作,在该馆举办了“湛江市外来工走进爱国主义教育基地启动仪式”、“抗战胜利七十周年图片展”“海上丝绸之路——湛江文化遗产展览”等,并在“5·18国际博物馆日”、“中国文化遗产日”等纪念日举办相关展览活动。旧居还设立了青少年活动室,不定期地与学校合作举办活动,开辟学生第二课堂,弘扬中华民族优秀传统文化。

  我馆将继续举办系列展览活动,培养一支有活力的志愿者队伍,致力于建设有特色的陈列馆和爱国主义教育基地。

 

Abstract of “Former residence of General Chen Mingren”

The exhibition hall of General Chen Mingren's old residence is located at No. 30, Xinghua Road, Chikan District, covering an area of 1519 square meters with a construction area of 494 square meters.The two small houses in the old house belong to French architecture, built in the 1930s, the sitting direction of the two buildings, the layout and building materials are the same, as a result of overlooking the plane shape like two planes, the old neighbors also called here "aircraft building".General Chen Mingren lived in Zhanjiang during his garrison there.According to the requirements of the municipal party committee municipal government deployment and, general ming-jen Chen former residence construction was incorporated into one of 15 pieces of people's livelihood and overseeing project of zhanjiang in 2013, after interior and exterior wall reinforcement and maintenance and the surrounding environment renovation and a series of drainage after repair, in September 2014 by the radio and television news and publication over to zhanjiang zhanjiang culture museum management.

After the opening of the exhibition hall of General Chen Mingren's old residence, it has received tens of thousands of people including provincial and municipal leaders, general's family members and tourists from all sides.In addition to the general ming-jen Chen life exhibition, the center of the city museum also cooperate to promote the party and government work, held at the museum "zhanjiang migrant workers into the opening ceremony of the patriotism education base", "the seventieth anniversary of the victory of Anti-Japanese War exhibition""Marine silk road - zhanjiang cultural heritage exhibition", etc., and in the "5 · 18 international museum day", "Chinese culture heritage day" and other related anniversaries held exhibitions.The former residence also set up a youth activity room, held activities in cooperation with the school from time to time, opened a “second class” for students, and carried forward the excellent traditional culture of the Chinese nation.

Our museum will continue to hold a series of exhibition activities, cultivate a dynamic team of volunteers, committed to building a distinctive exhibition hall and patriotism education base.

 

 


 

 

   

 

 

文章录入:admin    责任编辑:admin 
发表评论】【加入收藏】【告诉好友】【打印此文】【关闭窗口
  • 上一条文章: 没有了
  • 下一条文章:
  •  

    友情链接
    点击申请点击申请点击申请点击申请点击申请点击申请点击申请
    | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 联系站长 | 友情链接 | 版权申明 | 网站公告 | 网站管理 |

    Copyright © 2015 湛江市博物馆网站管理系统. All Rights reserved
    地址:广东湛江市赤坎区南方路50号 邮编:524038 电话:0759-3338921
    网站备案号:粤ICP备16012889号-1 粤公网安备

    粤公网安备 44080202000025号